The boys were so disappointed because the roads were fine which meant that they had school.
This picture is pretty bad. I was trying to take the picture myself of Megan as I was holding her.
As you can see, my rose bushes were still blooming and it snowed.
Megan loves her jumpy toy just like the rest of the kids. She was jump, jump, jumping the other day and then she just stopped. We looked over and she had just fallen asleep. It's hard to be a busy baby.
Megan is starting to eat food. She doesn't enjoy it as much as the boys did. She only eats a little bit each time. Notice no high chair. Can you tell she is number five. The high chair is still in the garage.
Matching girls.
I think this picture is so funny. Grace kept coming down the stairs one night after she was in bed. I finally got after her for coming down so much. So, I guess she didn't want to get caught coming down the stairs so she just was hanging out on the stairs. She fell asleep on the stairs. Looks comfy, doesn't it?






Super cute pictures! You guys had a ton of snow! I don't think we have had that much yet! But I am not complaining. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteBoy do I wish I was there - miss those beautiful babies so much. Grammy Pammy
ReplyDelete