Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Morning

Josh came into our bedroom with his head hung down and acting all mopey. I asked him what was wrong. He told me the Easter bunny didn't come. There weren't any baskets or candy on the couch.
I asked him if he had looked around because last year the Easter Bunny had hidden their baskets and left clues to find them. He dashed out of our room to look.
They found a note on the dining room table. That sneaky Easter Bunny did hide those baskets. The boys ran all over the house looking for treats. They finally found their baskets hidden under the foosball table in the bonus room. I'm sure Josh was relieved that the Easter Bunny hadn't forgotten them.
It's amazing that none of the kids got sick on Easter. They ate so many jelly beans. We had to cut Grace off and hide the candy. She is very good and pushing a chair over to wherever she wants to be and hoisting herself up on the counter.

I am embarrassed to put this picture in because I look frightening but Tom commented that I am never in the pictures (that's because I am always the one taking the pictures). Anyways, Tom took this one so here I am - no make up and in pajamas. Now you know why I always take the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Janae! I love the polka dots on the walls in the bonus room. And I particularly love Grace's bed head while eating the bowl of jelly beans. I had a major craving for jelly beans this year too! Must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete