
So, everyday as I'm sitting in an enormous line waiting to pick my kids up from school, I think about how pretty the sky is here. I was worried there would be a lot of overcast days, but for the most part, it is blue skies. There really doesn't seem to be a lot of smog here and the clouds are always fluffy. I am always amazed at how beautiful the sky is. I have also really enjoyed spring. I love all the flowering tree and shrubs, daffodils, and little wild flowers all over.
It looks beautiful there. Sounds like your getting into a good routine . I just can't believe how big the kids are getting. I think I would like to have a warning siren to let me know a tornado is coming then a surprise earthquake. I hope you don't get to many more of those sirens. we miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHi Janae! I found your blog on Melissa's list! It is neat to see how you guys are doing in Arkansas! Glad you are getting adjusted and seem to be liking it. Your kids are getting so big and little Grace isn't so little anymore! So fun.
ReplyDelete