Friday, September 3, 2010

We're Back in Arkansas!

This is not Chicken Pox. This would be mosquito bites.
It was so nice to be out west for a few weeks - I loved the weather and lack of bugs. The scouts went on an overnight camping trip when we got back, and Jack got eaten alive. He had bug spray on but it didn't seem to matter. This is from the boys in his tent going in and out at night and not being diligent in zipping up the tent. It was so hot that Jack slept with his shirt off. I told him he better not do that again.
On Sunday, Jack leaned over to me and said, "Mom, I have 61 bug bites on my one arm." Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I concede. Arkansas is worse than New Jersey... when it comes to mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing! That looks miserable. Jack needs his own tent next campout.

    ReplyDelete