Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun in the Sun

I didn't get many pictures of the kids with their friends but here are a couple.
We were in California for a week and a half, and we only went to the beach once. Sorry kids. I convinced Melissa that she wanted to go with me up to Silverstrand Beach in Ventura - quite a drive considering we could have just gone to Huntington Beach. The kids had a blast though.


Grace and John were so fun to watch in the water. This is the perfect beach for little kids because the waves don't get too big. John and Grace had no fear of the water. I was sitting up by all our stuff and Grace was running around in the water.
Grace found this hole that was filled with water so she would stand in the hole, bend over to get the top of her head wet then she would run out into the waves. She just kept doing this over and over again. It was pretty funny to watch.


Kade doesn't have any desire to play in the water. He is a sand castle kind of guy. He dug in the sand the whole time we were there.
Josh with his buddy, Chris Anthony.
Jack and Jeremy


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad we missed you in Cali! Call us next time. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete