Our garden is just mediocre this year. We have tomatoes this year. We planted watermelons that were doing great and then they just stopped. We have a cantaloupe plant that just sprung up. We ate a cantaloupe from our garden last night. It was yummy. That is about the extent of our garden. Maybe next year will be better.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Our Garden
Last year our garden was a complete flop. We planted it then I had a baby. I left the boys in charge of the garden and it didn't go so well. We had really pretty zucchini and squash until we had a squash bug infestation. When I finally made my way out to the garden and saw all those thousands (yes, thousands) of bugs, I asked the boys about them. They told me they were killing them. When asked how, they said they were drowning them. Well, they obviously don't drown. Nothing did well. We didn't even get a single tomato. We tried a garden again this year. Here is Megan eating our first tomato. She loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've had a plethora of tomatoes but absolutely not one zucchini - who can't grow zucchini????
ReplyDelete