Monday, July 2, 2012

May

 May was super busy.  Besides Grace's birthday, we had scouts, baseball, soccer, and school activities.
I think Jack thought he was funny holding his award upside down.
 They just built a house on the empty lot behind our house.  Then, they started work on the pool.  I have to say I was a little jealous.  I would love a pool when it's in the 90s or 100s and high humidity.  I think it's a fiberglass pool.  They dug the hole then brought in the pool and hoisted it in with a crane.  It was pretty cool to watch.  They swung it over my other back neighbor's yard then partly into our yard before it found its home.  They could have left it in my yard.  I wouldn't have cared.  My boys could have dug the hole!

 Kade and Grace playing in our garden soil.  Good thing the plants weren't in yet.
 For some reason I didn't write the Dare graduation date in my calendar.  The night of graduation, we had just sat down to eat dinner and Josh casually mentions that it is Dare graduation.  I asked him what time and he told me in half an hour.  He then told me it was no big deal if he didn't go.  He didn't care.  I told him it was a school function and he needed to go.  We ate dinner in 5 minutes and were out the door.  We even got there before it started, amazingly.  Tom was out of town so I was on my own.  Megan was a little fussy but we made it.

 I think the swings are Megan's favorite thing at the park.  Perhaps once she starts walking the slides will be more exciting.
I don't know if Josh has enough awards.  

 Way to go, boys.
 Josh earned his tenderfoot and 2nd class at the last court of honor.  He is almost done with his first class as well.
 Jack is working on his eagle project.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I loved the mud pictures! And the boys sure are doing well. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete