Sunday, June 12, 2011

She's Here

Our new baby is here. Megan Kristine was born a week ago. She came 15 days early. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long.



Grace was so excited to see the new baby but since she hasn't been getting naps lately, she fell asleep in the car on the way to the hospital.
She did wake up right before they were going to leave.
The kids are all excited to have a new baby.





When we got home from the hospital, Kade started getting everything ready for the baby. I had a bunch of baby items in my bedroom so he was assembling everything.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. Hope you are feeling well. What fun to have a new baby. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congrats on your new addition! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan is so beautiful... I can't believe I'm just seeing the post now. Where have I been. I love the name Megan. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a cutie! I love that the kids are so excited to have another little sister! It's funny how once the new baby comes, you just can't ever understand how you thought your family was complete before. She just fits right in and completes the Allen children! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janae! She is beautiful! I just love the pictures with all of your children together. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete