Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Snow

Here is another one of our snow days we had. The kids love them so much because they always cancel school for snow.
Josh and Grace tried making snow angels but they didn't really turn out. Perhaps we needed more snow.

The snow was melting pretty quickly this time even though it was cold outside. Josh tried forming a dam in the gutter so the water would pool. Grace thought it was the perfect puddle and kept splashing around in it. Thank goodness for water-proof boots.

Jack took a ton of pictures around the yard to show how much snow fell. I'm just putting one in but I know Jack would have liked to see them all on our blog.

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see my little ones that I miss so much. Wish I was there to play in the snow with you. Josh, wish you were here to help Grandpa put our new microwave in. He really needed a better helper than Grandma. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun! Your house is just beautiful! It is funny though, because I have never been to your home, I don't recognize it. Looks like your kids really like the snow. More reason why you should move to Utah. We have tons of snow! :D

    P.S. Have Jack take some pictures of you Janae, so people can see that you are 6 months pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures!! I still can't look at a picture of Grace without thinking of Jack at her age! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete