Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas

Okay, so this post is backwards. Sorry. You would think I could get it right after a year, but no. So here is our Christmas backwards. I didn't take a single photo of Christmas night. We went to my Grandpa Jesse's house. My Aunt Jill rented a bounce house. I had a hard time getting Grace to come out of the bounce house - she loved it. We had the best roast beef ever. My aunts always make this for Christmas dinner and it is so yummy! I had fun visiting with my cousins and seeing all the babies. I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures.

Christmas morning was at Grandma Pammy and Grandpa Greg's house. It was very crowded with everyone there, but it was fun. The hit toy this Christmas was Kade's Beyblades. Even Tom, Chad, and Jon played with them. They had battles for hours. Who would have thought that tops could be so exciting.
Grace loved her Jessie doll.
Chad
Lela and Mimi had fun holding the babies.
We had so many presents that they didn't all fit under the tree. Here are the rest lined up down the hall.
Dallin and Lydia are so cute.
Grace loved Chad's fake glasses.
Pam and Kade
Kim and Jon with my mom.
Here's my dad taking pictures.
Jamie and Kevin with Dallin and Olivia.
Grace got a doll house from Santa. Grace has an obsession with putting objects into bags or boxes. We lost the mom to her doll house right away. I'm sure she put it in a trash bag or box that got taken out. We never did find it.
Josh loved getting a pocket knife.
Jack and Kade

Here is the family shot before going out to see what Santa brought.
The kids were dying to go out to the living room.
Here is Christmas Eve. We went to Chad and Lela's house this year. We ended up having a hula hoop contest in Chad's living room at the end of the night. It was pretty funny to watch. Kade, Josh and Lela were pretty good.

Look at Tom's moves.
Jamie's pictures were blurry but she was entertaining.
Lela
Josh
Kade
We did our traditional white elephant gift exchange this year. We call it grab and growl in our family. Here is Grace with her treasures - soap and a Christmas wreath she decided looked better as a belt.
Kade and Josh playing grab and growl.
Tom, Grace and Josh.
We had a lot of fun on our trip to California. I wish it had been longer.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had been there! I always love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ahead of me. I still haven't posted on Christmas yet. Mel, we wish you had been there too! It just isn't the same without everyone!

    ReplyDelete